On Monday, we took a field trip to Sea World with Owen's preschool class. Owen has been looking forward to this trip for quite a few weeks! The day was a bit gloomy but it wasn't too bad overall and we still had a ton of fun. When Owen, Gavin and I arrived, we searched for the rest of Owen's classmates and his teachers. Once we found them and waited for everyone else to arrive, we made our way in and our first stop was to see the Sea Lion and Otter show. It was really cute and the show was a little different since it was tailored more towards the kids and put on by the education dept. They showed how they teach the animals different tricks and they actually practiced in front of us. I really liked seeing a different side of Sea World rather than what they usually show the public.
150.8...Triple-Decker Bars
8 years ago

1 comments:
What an amazing field trip!! :) I think there has always been a seal named Seymour. It's nice to know some things never change. :)
Post a Comment