Monday, January 9, 2012

Dec 2011 Trimming the tree

The weekend after Thanksgiving was a busy one. We planned on putting all of our Christmas decorations up plus we were hosting a party for my Mom's 75th birthday. We had lots to do!

After I put all of the stockings up and all of our animated Christmas decor out, it was tree time. This year was great because Owen and Savanna played more of a part in helping place all the ornaments on the tree. I like to watch them put the ornaments up and ooohhh and aaahhh over all the pretty and different ornaments we've collected over the years.

We love decorating the tree in our pjs, aren't we all cute? :)

That ornament is not breakable, I promise:


One of my favorite ornaments:

Being cute and silly as usual:


The final product, not too shabby for a rush job:

0 comments: